Jnetics receives no statutory funding; we are entirely reliant on donations from the community to ensure that we can continue our vital work.
We are deeply grateful for all donations and contributions. Each and every one has a direct impact towards ensuring we can eradicate devastating disorders in the future and save lives.
We are particularly keen to build long term relationships with people interested in supporting our work and so have established a Patronage Scheme outlined below.
Your support will help shape the future of our community, as we screen more people and widen our panel.
LEVELS OF PATRONAGE:
- Friend: a minimum contribution of £2,500 or more
- Patron: a minimum contribution of £5,000 or more
- Gold Patron: a minimum contribution of £10,000 or more
- Platinum Patron: a minimum contribution of £18,000 or more
- Benefactor: please contact us
You will remain a Patron for each year the donation is made. For more information, and to discuss naming sponsorship opportunities, please get in touch with our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY BECOMING A PATRON YOU WILL:
- Receive regular updates and briefings on our work
- Have the opportunity, if you wish, to attend a screening or education event
- With your consent, be listed as a Patron on our website and headed notepaper
- Know that you are making a major contribution to saving lives in our community