We are committed to equality and in line with this commitment, we strive to make our website accessible to all. An accessible site allows all users to access it, regardless of their browser, screen resolution, settings or disability.
Resizing The Text
Most of the fonts that we use on our site are re-sizable. You can change the font size to make it either larger or smaller via your browser settings. However, this may cause some layout disruption at larger scales. To do so:
- ALL BROWSERS – simultaneously press the [CTRL] and [+] keys.
Alternatively, you can scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control key to increase or decrease the font size on your screen.
This website aims to conform to the following standards:
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines priority 1 and 2 guidelines
- XHTML 1.0
- CSS 2.0
- The pages on this website are all print-friendly – just the Jnetics logo and the core page content will appear on the pages that you choose to print out.
- All text is assigned a relative font size – that can you can resize if you want to.
- All pages are designed using CSS wherever possible. Simple non-nested tables have been used ONLY on the contacts page.
- Structure and presentation have been completely separated – the (x)HTML documents contain just the text that you see on the screen and some structural tags.
- All informational images have been assigned descriptive ALT text and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.
This website has been tested and we aim to offer full functionality on Windows, Macintosh and Linux with:
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 10+
- Chrome 5+
- Opera 9+
- Safari 4+
- Screen sizes ranging from 800px to 1600px in width.
This website relies on CSS2, which is unsupported by IE 4 and below and Netscape 4 and below. It can still be accessed on these browsers but with no styling applied to the pages. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you experience any difficulties accessing information on our website, please get in touch with us and we will do our best to help.